- Mawson Park

As a public reserve it was the site for stocks and gallows. During the 19th Century troops camped overnight when they were sent from Sydney to quell the Lambing Flats riots on the goldfields. In 1938 the park was namedMawson Park in honour of Dr William Mawson, who
opened the Milby Private Hospital in Campbelltown.

Back to Top