- St Peter’s Anglican Church and Cemetery

St Peter’s Anglican Church was designed and built by Francis Lawless opening 1823, believed to be the oldest building in Campbelltown. In 1877 the Church had its roof and tower heightened with Gothic Style windows. The cemetery used since the 1820s, a when “iron gangs” toiled on the local roads.

Back to Top